Re: [IP] Nephrotic Syndrome

Jeanne
Not sure exactly what they are refering to without knowing some lab values, creatinine, BUN, but in my opinion it sounds more like some gastropariesis, those are some of the symptoms i had when i developed it, i would ask my endo to be a little more specific.   Good luck Scott

>>> email @ redacted 06/10/02 10:37AM >>>
Okay all of you wise ones out there, I have nephrotic syndrome and I would
like to know if anyone else out there that has it has pain associated with
it.  Sometimes my kidneys feel like they are 5 times their normal size.
Sometimes I have a hard time breathing, or walking due to the pain.  Is this
normal????  Thanks in advance for your wisdom.

Jeanne
A good friend is the one who bails you out of jail, A true friend is the
person sitting in the cell next to you talking about how cool that was.