Re: [IP] Re: (IP)Annoyed with Girl Scout Badge Requirement

AMEN Your letter is exactly correct. I've been a
Diabetic since I was 5 also(I'm 36 now) It was hard
being a Diabetic that young. Thank God for my parents
who NEVER treated me any diffrent from my 2 older
Bonne Cowger-Roszel Raleigh, NC
--- "email @ redacted"

Do You Yahoo!?