[IP] swollen submental gland?

I've been on the pump about 1 year and my teeth have gotten better
controlled from it.  However, i have a swollen gland underneath my
chin....right in the center below your tongue.  It feels like a cyst...
I read that poor oral hygene can be the result..but maybe its from the

anyone every have a swollen lymph node that went away..doctor said it should
go away unless i have cancer which i hope i don't!!!

Jake Chojnacki
14 year dx