Re: [IP] unexplained high sugars with no illness

One of my CDE has me measure BS 2:00 and 4:00am to make sure there are no lows, if there are my BS at 8:00 am is usually high 3-400 BS. If I am not careful the same rebound can happen in 12 hr. cycles. If I take larger amount of insulin at dinner I wanr the BS to be stable for two hrs, if not I don't go to sleepbelow 150 BS.
good advice. It may be that the 180 with insulin result in a low then the rebount 387, this sounds like me. Please dont take any I say as advice-Just another Diabetic making the same mistakes.
Here is hope for you.
 My 15 year old