Re: [IP] Re: Velosulin

> My local pharmacy is having problems getting Velosulin - seems their
> supplier is not able to get shippments from the manufacturer. Is
> anyone else having this problem? Any ideas on what to do? I have
> been mixing Humalog and Velosulin (5:1) because of site problems w/o
> the combo.

there was a notice from Novo a month or so ago that there would be
some supply problems with Velosulin for a short while. See their web
site for a $25.00 off coupon for Novolog. Just click their logo on
the Insulin Pumpers home page. If you're still mixing H and V, you
might want to try Novolog so you don't have to mix.