[IP] Annoyed with Girl scout badge requirement.

Hi All my pumping friends,
   I am very annoyed with a requirement for one of the
Girl Scout Junior Badges.  The title is Preventable or
Inevitable.  The exact words are .."Examine one of the
following: skin cancer, osteoporosis, heart disease,
AIDs, diabetes. Write the illness on a sheet of paper.
Divide the paper in half.  On one side, list the causes
of the disease that can be prevented.  For example, you
can prevent osteoporosis by eating foods rich in
calcium. On the other side, list causes of the disease
that cannot be prevented.  For example more women than
men suffer from osteoporosis- and they can't do anything
about that.  Look at the list of causes that are
considdered preventable. Using your list come up with
three healthy tips for that disease that young people
can follow to lower their chances of getting sick.
Am I the only one who finds that they do not
differentiate between the two types of diabetes
ludicrous or not. Here is the address to contact Girl
Scouts with your Complaint email @ redacted  Oh
yes the patch is "A Healthier You."
Thank you Wendy, curley blue,mm508, larry the lancer and
moe the freestyle meter. Together we are the four

P.S. I will be hosting a chat in the Anytime room for
those who would like to come.  There is also a chat in
the guest room about Camp.  Thanks Again _o/