Re: [IP] Cholesterol

I'm a vegetarian (eat seafood and dairy, but not other meats). Without
working on it I have a 142 - 81 bad 61 good. Vegetarianism is probably too
srastic for most folks, but I've been vegetarian all of my life. My dad is
also a vegetarian, but has problems with high cholesterol - perhaps it is
partially genetic as well.

Ember Crooks
Type 1 7 years, pumping 3 weeks