[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #388

         HI EVERYONE!  I HAVE A QUESTION DOES ANYONE WITH D HAVE A TATTOO ON
THERE LOWER BODY SUCH AS THERE LEG, OR FOOT?  I'VE ASKED  QUESTIONS BEFORE
WHEN I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO.  WELL MY FIRST TATTOO HEALED NICELY WITH NO
PROBLEMS.  NOW I WANT ANOTHER ONE BUT ON MY LOWER LEG AND I DON'T KNOW IF
THIS IS A GOOD PLACE BECAUSE AT THE TATTOO PARLOR I WANT TO THEY SAID A
TATTOO ON YOUR LOWER BODY IS NOT HEALTHY FOR DIABETICS DUE TO POOR
CIRCULATION ON YOUR BOTTOM HALF.  I WAS JUST WONDERING HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS
WITH TATTOO'S ON YOUR LOWER BODY PARTS HAVE EVER HAD A PROBLEM OR HEARD OF
THIS.

                                 THANKS
                                LISETTE