[IP] Nephrotic Syndrome

Okay all of you wise ones out there, I have nephrotic syndrome and I would
like to know if anyone else out there that has it has pain associated with
it.  Sometimes my kidneys feel like they are 5 times their normal size.
Sometimes I have a hard time breathing, or walking due to the pain.  Is this
normal????  Thanks in advance for your wisdom.

A good friend is the one who bails you out of jail, A true friend is the
person sitting in the cell next to you talking about how cool that was.