Re: [IP] Cholesterol

Anyone have trouble taking Lipitor with a success on another cholesterol med?

I was on it for about 2 months, and it caused me some strange feelings.  Mostly
an upset stomach all the time,  but also did some funky things with my liver
enzymes, resulting in an ultrasound of the liver, which showed nothing

I would like to get back on a cholesterol med, but am reluctant to because of
the experience with the Lipitor.

Andy J