Re: [IP] Cholesterol

--- Billie Sue Parker
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> Annie,
> My endo actually tells me to keep mine below 180.
> What he bases this on, I
> don't know

Billie, I think that these figures are based on very
new numbers.  I know that when I quoted the number 100
to a nurse friend of mine, she was surprised to hear
that low of a number.  Asking my endo at Mayo, I was
told that these were the new numbers that they wanted
to see for diabetics due to the higher risk of heart
disease for us.  I was still a bit confused as I had
people telling me that their Dr. was saying 200 was
OK.  Regards  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?