Re: [IP] Cholesterol

Annie,

My endo actually tells me to keep mine below 180.  What he bases this on, I
don't know.  I think they think we should keep ours lower because the norm is
not good enough for someone who already has the propensity to have heart
problems.  On Zocor, I actually had mine down to 133.  I am no longer on Zocor,
and last week my cholesterol was 184.  My endo was satisfied with that.

Billie