Re: [IP] 6mm vs 9mm re: site irritation

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 03:21 PM
Subject: [IP] 6mm vs 9mm re: site irritation

.  Out of 7 site
> changes, only the two I used with a 6mm infusion set compared to the other
> sites using a 9 mm infusion set became irritated.  Is there such a thing
> too shallow???

When I first began using the quick sets, I was told that the 6mm were only
for kids or very skinny adults.  I used the 6 mm for a few months and then
began having problems so I switched to the 9mm.  Now after my 5th month of
pregnancy I went back to the 6.....  It doesn't make any sense, but it
worked for me