RE: [IP] DTron caution Loose translation of letter -Disetronic NL

Hi George

I use a D-Tron and am based in the UK.  My pump has the ring around the
bolus button, so it may be another problem they're on about.  Never had a
single problem with my D-Tron, so I'm interested to know what is happening.

Take care
Carol