Re: [IP] DTron caution Loose translation of letter -Disetronic NL

On 6/9/02 7:37 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> A friend from Holland received a letter from Disetronic Netherlands
> regarding potential problems with the DTron.  She was kind enough to attempt
> to translate it for me, and I wanted to share it with you:
> June 2002
> subject: not meant bolusses of the D-Tron
> Dear Mr. / Mrs.
> With this letter we want to give you some extra advises about working with
> the D-Tron.          Read this letter carefully.
> Only a few times we did get a call about bolusses who were started
> spontaneously without pushing on a button. We are doing some research about
> how it is possible.

>From what I understand of this letter it sounds that in Europe they are not
adding the protector ring around the bolus button.  Ellen, would you confirm
with her that there is no "elevated" ring glued around the bolus button?  I
would be surprised by this as it is a very economical solution, though it
certainly detracts from the aesthetics of the pump.     :>)