[IP] insurance woes

I just wanted to thank everyone that responded to my insurance problem.  We
are still working on it.  Michael I passed along the info you said to my
parents, and they are looking into the policy now.  Jack, We have tried to
get local pharmacies to order the supplies, but they all said that they could
not.  I go to the doctor on the 19th, and I am going to see what she says
about it as well.  The board of the insurance meets on tuesday, and they are
supposed to discuss it then, so keep your fingers crossed!  Heidi