Re: Re: [IP] MiniMed Upgrade Letters

Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 19:29:10 -0400
From: "Annie Wall" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] MiniMed Upgrade Letters

> Im new to the sire (Back after a long delay) what are these letters
everyone is talking about? Did I miss something Big?
> Perhaps.
> Mimined is offering a free upgrade to the Paradigm pump to anyone who
bought a 508 last year. If you didn't get your 508  last year, you did miss
Or, if you got a 508 last year but didn't send in your form by 2/28/2002,
you also miss out.

*****Or if you got your 508 with Medicare paying or through a distributor,
not directly from MM.
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)