[IP] Humalog to Novalog

I was having site problems before I made the switch.  I made the switch
last March and have had no site problems since then.  I tested my basals
immediately upon making the change.  I found the basals to be identical.
You will find the overall action of the Novolog different from the
Humalog.  I was pleased with the result.  For me the Novolog started
working in 10 minutes; whereas I had to wait 1 hour 10 minutes to see
the Humalog start its job.  For me the tail is much gentler on the
Novolog.  After 2 hours of eating I will be in tn the 140 range and
easily make it to the next meal without going low.  I hope you have good
results from the change.