Re: [IP] Marks from Quik-Set

RE; that raised round circle mark left by the Quick Sets..... if you turn the
old set over and look at it, they have made an indent back there where the
needle cover (cone shaped thing that usually is floating free in the
container) is suppose to be sitting inside of.  It is that indented ring that
is pushing against your son's skin and leaving that raised ring mark.  I was
concerned about it at first also, until I looked more closely at the set
design and discovered that indented area around the back part of the canula.
Nothing to worry about.  It is not from the insulin or anything else.  Just
the weird design of the set.

mom to Joshua