Re: [IP] Marks from Quik-Set

Katie's been using Quick-Sets for a year now . . . she's had the same marks
you mentioned a few times, but not very often.  So far, we haven't been able
to come up with why they've happened on some occasions but usually don't (at
least for her) . . . we don't really worrry about it as it pretty rare and
goes away fairly quickly.  Most of the time, she just shows it off to my four
year old and tells him that's where the octopus got her <g!> . . .

Pumpmama to Katie (11, email @ redacted) happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis"
since 6-1-01