Re: [IP] MiniMed Upgrade Letters

My son and I both got our letters yesterday, 6/7.  They were dated May 30.
We went on line to schedule our training and the two days we could pick from
were a Fri or Sat at the end of July.  They said after July 1, which is the
end of the sign up date for us, they will tell us where the training will be.

>From all I can see of this program, it has been handled VERY poorly.  The
letters always come after the time MM says you'll get them.   I dislike
having only two dates to pick from, both in the same week. Also, it seems
unreasonable to have to pick a time before you know where the training will
be.   We'll probably only get a couple days notice of where the training is
the way this is going.

I did write this in the comments on the web site when I signed up for the
training, FWIW.

Judi in MI