Re: [IP] Re: College age Pumpers

Tara,
I was diagnosed with diabetes at age 20, two months before my 21st birthday!
I recieved my pump only 5 five months after I was diagnosed and have loved it
ever since.  I am now 22 and graduating in December.  I have had no problem
with people excepting me....they are all very interested in the pump and want
to know all about it.  I won't lie...there have been ignorant people that
have told me I was crazy for wanting to carry it around all of the
time....but hey, it makes my life a whole lot easier and I feel like I can
live alot more like a normal college student now.  The pump is definately the
best thing that have ever happened to me.  If you want to chat...you can
email me directly.
Mel
email @ redacted