Re: [IP] Cholesterol levels

   My cholesterol was also high & I lift weights 3 days per wk & walk 4-5
days a week. I'm 59 & have good overall control except for the cholesterol. I
finally got this down to around 100 by watching whar i eat ( cut back on eggs
cheese etc) & increasing walking.
     You shoukd mention to endo diet on lowering cholesterol before he puts
you on meds, but then again he's the doctor.Anyway just another option.