Re: [IP] Cholesterol

I do.  My highest reading has been 143; lowest 112,  but it _is_ genetic for
me.  My grandma has a very low level as well, whereas, my mom runs 200 plus
all the time.  A lot is genetics (On the other hand, I tend toward the plump
side of life like grandma as well), but do exercise, watch what I eat, etc.
to try and keep the weight down.  Like you've heard before Your Mileage May
Vary.  Take Care!