Re: [IP] Emotional (working ) dreams raise BS

At Shannon's quarterly appts, the endo asks if Shannon
has been experiencing nightmares/bad (which could
include emotional or involved) dreams, etc. I asked
about it once and he said if she is having them it
could be a sign of having low bgs during the night.
Could it be that maybe you guys are having lows and the
highs in the morning are from a rebound?

Cheri said:
That happens to me all the time.  The more involved the
dream, the higher my blood sugar is in the morning.  I
have mentioned this to my doctor but he has really said
anything about it.  I am sure the chemicals involved in
the dreaming process causes this.  Maybe someone who
knows more about this can help me out here.