[IP] Paradigm

I will be upgrading to the paradigm in two weeks.  I have a few question for
all of you who have been paradigming....

1.    How many minutes after the battery warning do you have to replace the
batteries before all your settings get blanked out?  And what kind of
batteries does it use?

2.    How many units of insulin do you use to prime your tubing?

3.    Can you change your set, without changing the tubing and reservoir (if
you still have enough insulin, but the set just needs to be changed)?

4.    Can you get the paradigm wet in salt water?

5.    What kind of clip does it have and what kind of case to you get with

6.    The next step upgrade letter states that I need to bring 3 Paradigm
reservoirs and 3 Paradigm infusion sets.  Do I have to buy a whole box before
the class?  I had Minimed send me a few samples of each, but they only sent 2
of each.

Thanks for any input,