[IP] MiniMed Upgrade Letter & Training Class

For those of you who have received your upgrade letters and who have
registered for a training class, how long after registering did you receive
confirmation for the class?

"you will be receiving a registration confirmation notice soon."

That line worries me.  So far every time minimed (concerning the next step
program) has sent a letter claiming that I would hear from them by a certain
date, they've missed the mark.  I am registered for a class in two weeks....

And for those who have actually taken the training class, did it really take 3

I am taking the class in Anaheim, CA.  Does anyone have an address of where
the class will be held?  Considering that's where Disney Land is, I probably
should get on the ball and try to find a hotel room soon.

Thanks for any input,