Re: [IP] unexplained high sugars with no illness

If emotional causes a high BS(400-500). Sleep will sometimes reduce the stress and then the BS. A walk will do it too. If all else fails I take a large dose of insulin(estimated as if the high were due to carbo's 10-15 unit for me). I then measure every 30-60 min. If the BS goes down fast then I must cover the insulin with fast acting carbos.
TAKE CARE USING THIS TECHNIQUE AND ONLU WITH THE ADVICE OF YOUR MEDICAL TEAM!!!(but it can work) Some sounds like a low about 2am and a rebound to 300-400 BS. To fix this wake up at 2am and have some carbo based on BS. then BS at 5-6am
I pray for you. I wish I could understant Emotional Srress for Kids May need some help with this because you may be it?