[IP] Re: College age Pumpers

I was diagnosed my sophomore year of college.  I am 21, almost 22 now, and
will graduate in December from Texas A&M.  I just switched to a pump about 1
month ago.  I have had no problem with people accepting my pump.  My friends
are always asking me questions and seem genuinely interested in my new life.
However, the pump can be hidden from people that don't necessarily need to
know!  Next week I am a bridesmaid in a friends wedding.  She was very
concerned that I couldn't hide it well enough during the photos and such.
Yesterday, I tried the dress on and hid the pump.  She thought I had taken it
off!  :-) If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly!

I was thinking.....but then it hurt, so I stopped!