[IP] Cataracts/ Glucagon

Couple things. Its weird timing on how cataracts are being talked about on the
list. Im afraid to read about it because Im having my left eye done on Monday
at 9am. I cant read what you guys are saying because Ill have a panic attack.

About the Glucagon.  Just want to let everyone know that if you have an
expired Glucagon at home, your pharmacy should let you trade for one thats not
out of date.
The trick is to not have to use it and let it expire so you have to take it
back.  LOL

Pump Huggggssssssssss.......DaunaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com