[IP] Frio Wallet- keeps insulin cold

The frio wallet is the most ingenious product I've seen available to keep
insulin cool when you're on the go.  I traveled to Fiji last year and stayed
on an island without refrigeration.  The frio wallet worked fantastic.  The
frio wallet is a product from the UK that is a soft woven type sack with
velcro that perfectly fits a vial of insulin (they have different sizes) and
it keeps insulin cold for up to 45 hours.  You activate the cooling crystals
by immersing the sack in cold water for 15 minute.  After 45 hours you can
reactivate it by immersing it in cold water again.  It's small, easy to use,
and invaluable when you need to keep your insulin cold.
Their web site is: www.frio.us.com
Good luck,