Re: [IP] Fever, Rash and bgs-help please

Sorry to hear what you and your daughter are going through!

The only thing I can think of is contacting your doctor to change medicine
especially if the penicillin is making her gag (is it in liquid form?) and
she can't keep it down.  If it is scarlet fever did they give you details as
to how long it will last and what to look for as a sign it's not getting
better?  I would insist on another test if they can't find your first one.
If it's not scarlet fever they may need to test for something else.

Good Luck, Linda