Re: [IP] drastic permanent shifts in basal rates

>       i have frequent times when my readings are 70-100 for two to
> three weeks and then out of nowhere i go for days not being able to
> get under 200

I have this happen from time to time to. About a year or so
ago it actually persisted long enough for me to get a track on
it, and develop basal and bolus schedules for when I'm "like

I actually have three sets of numbers: normal, when I'm
running "high", and when I'm exercising (which I haven't been
doing for the last few days because of a sore foot).

                          - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+ I++
!M !MM N++
                O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S# RLCT
a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#