Re: [IP] Air bubbles

I noticed the appearance of bubbles in my paradigm too, when there were none
to start with. I use enough Humalog that I just leave the bottle out at all
times. What I discovered helped the most was to warm the insulin to BODY
temperature before filling the resevoir - about 15 minutes before I do the
set change, I put the bottle in my bra =) (would probably work just as well
in a pocket) and I have had far fewer bubbles. Any bubbles I do get are
always in the last day before I change the set. YMMV

Type 1 7 years, pumping with "Buzz" the paradigm for 3 weeks now