[IP] insurance woes

We are having some problems with my parents insurance wanting to pay for my
pump supplies.  It is through my dad, and it is a carpenters local union
insurance.  I have not had to order any supplies since we started using this
insurance until now, and they will not cover the supplies bc they are mail
order.  They said that they do not deal with mail order.  My step mom has
written the board of directors of the insurance, and we are still waiting to
hear from them.  Mini med sent me a few samples, but I just used my last ones
yesterday.  Does anyone know of anything else we can do, and is there anyone
who would be willing to let me purchase a few reservoirs and minimed sof-set
ultimates until we hear something?  I am in Rome Ga.  Thanks in advance,