[IP] Air bubbles

Greetings fellow pumpers,
I have a question for all of you. I have found that when  I do a sight and
reservoir change on my Paradigm, I start out without any air bubbles in the
but over the course of the days I will notice air bubbles in the window.
When I did my pump start up, I remember the insulin being at room temp. and
I did not have any air bubbles during the use of that reservoir. This time
I let the insulin sit out for 1/2 hour prior to the sight change and have
not had any bubbles form as of yet. Has anyone else had this experience?
Tips, tricks etc?
Michael Chambers
Lebanon Maine