Re: [IP] Humalog to Novolog

> A very few have reported that Novolog did not work for them.

I was one of those "very few".  I had a severe low in December a few weeks
after starting use of Novolog.  I went back to using Humalog, to try to keep
it simple. I got scared.

>From here, I view that severe low as basically activity-level related.  My
Endo recently said "you should try it again" because it will work better for
me, and I am in my first week back. I use my Accu-check meter(s) a lot to
keep tabs on how I'm doing with it.