Re: [IP] unexplained high sugars with no illness

Marilyn,

I had a similar experience a little over a month ago.  I didn't seem to get
better until I was given IV fluids.  If you are DKA, your body will not respond
to the insulin as it normally would.  I was told that I had done everything
right, but it still was not enough.

Billie