[IP] Ultra Plus

On 6/6/02 6:14 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Diana, LifeScan is coming out with a newer version of the Ultra (called the
> Ultra Plus) later on this year.  Same size as the Ultra, plus the storage
> capacity of the One Touch Profile (for storing all those carbs and
> different events.  I'm hoping it will be out during the third quarter of
> this year.
> David
> LifeScan user for almost 20 years
That will be great, now, if they could also include desktop software for the
Mac OS X it'll be totally UTD. Sounds good though, hope it isn't like
"Wilbur" from therasense, they never did come out with that as promised.

Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland