[IP] Cholesterol meds

On 6/6/02 9:50 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:45:49 -0500
> From: "Scott Huber" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] Cholesterol levels
> not trying to negate the fact that low fat will help, but most people that are
> put on chol lowering agents need to do both adjust their diet and take the
> medicaton, and about the red meat, it has good cholesterol not bad, remember
> there are 2 kinds, hdl, ldl, so good luck on lowering..........Scott

I had the diet, the exercise and all down and the cholesterol was still high
at 377.......Because my thyroid died. I am now on Lipitor and it is like the
unawares who tell us we *could* ditch our insulin if we only lost weight!
BFM (Bovine Fecal Matter). It isn't always as clear cut as that.
You're spot on with this post.

Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland