[IP] Anyone interested in a pumper's lunch in SF?

Hi All:

A year or so back someone thoughtfully organized a lunch at the Delancey
Street Restaurant in SF for pumpers.  Is anyone interested in meeting
for a Sunday lunch there again in a few weeks?  Nothing formal, just a
chance to meet other pumpers and put some faces to the postings.

Email me back if interested, and I'll see about reservations on June

Delancey Street Restaurant:

Dave S.