[IP] MiniMed Upgrade Letters

Is everyone getting there letters to upgrade?   We still haven't
heard a thing.   We're hoping to do it soon so he can be comfy
with the pump before school starts again the end of August.
Plus we want to be able to do an inservice for the two uncooperative
nurses at his school before the first day of school.

Guess I'll attempt to call the company again tomorrow.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12)
Fenton, MO