Re: [IP] unexplained high sugars with no illness

In a message dated 6/6/2002 8:16:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< Last night when he changed his site he used the last of the insulin in the
 bottle.  This morning he changed his entire set and site again with a brand
 new bottle of insulin. >>

Hi Marilyn,

This Morning new Insulin.  That may leave out my thoughts that maybe the
insulin was bad.  Unless of course they are the same Lot.  Also it takes me a
while for me to use up old insulin in my body so today could be stored up
results.  Also maybe an unknown body stress is occuring.

Jim

Jim