Re: [IP] Upgrading to a newer pump

Sorry Annie. I know how you feel with the "pump
vacation". I very quickly discovered that the teflon
sets didn't work on me. Soaring BGs. I use the metal
needles, and for whatever reason, they only work half
the time these days. Frustrating - especially when
docs scratch their heads and run out of ideas.
I haven't upgraded to the pump for the same reason as
Annie - have to keep switching back and forth between
different infusion sets to keep things running at all.
Consider yourself lucky if you don't have to worry
about it!
Catherine