Re: [IP] Upgrading to a newer pump

Sorry Annie. I know how you feel with the "pump
vacation". I very quickly discovered that the teflon
sets didn't work on me. Soaring BGs. I use the metal
needles, and for whatever reason, they only work half
the time these days. Frustrating - especially when
docs scratch their heads and run out of ideas.
I haven't upgraded to the pump for the same reason as
Annie - have to keep switching back and forth between
different infusion sets to keep things running at all.
Consider yourself lucky if you don't have to worry
about it!

Do You Yahoo!?