Re: [IP] cataracts

Sue Stone asked about cataracts and/or surgery?

I have been IDDM for more than 45 years...pumping  3 /2 years...and have
cataract that affects my vision in one eye.  Blurry and dull color

At recent opthalmology exam the Dr. said that there was no hurry to
remove the cataract now. However...I insisted I need it removed!  She
agreed though time-wise it will be in September or October this year.
In the meantime I am scheduled for measurement for the lens replacement
on June 18th.

Like Sue...I'd also be interested in hearing other's experience with
cataract surgery. I am two years Sue's senior so not age-related
cataract BUT diabetic-related.

My A1c's are 6.1 on average and cataract has developed post pump.

Becky LaSpina