[IP] Re: where to send mail to change subscriptions

In a message dated 6/6/02 8:18:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I hope I am emailing to the write place. I would like to receive the
 indiviual posts and not the digest.  Please put me back onto that listing.

 Thank you!
 send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml >>

Actually, no, you did not write to the right place. I included the correct
place to send a message, which is at the bottom of every single post sent by
IP. As it happens, I'm on Digest this week so I can more easily find requests
that are sent to the proper place. If your message had not been near the end
of the digest, it could have taken hours for me to see it.

You did, however, do something I wish everybody would do: You told me which
list you are on. That saves me having to search for which list you are on.
Thank you.

Jan Chait
one of the volunteer IP admins