[IP] Re: Propulsid

When I read the following, I just had to respond:

Propulsid can still be purchased but not in the United
States.  There
International pharmacies that ship it to the United

PLEASE, PLEASE, be careful with Propulsid.  The reason
it is not prescribed anymore is because it can cause
lethal arrythmias of the heart!!!!  If your doctor
won't prescribe it, he has a very good reason.  I
would rather have gastroparesis than be dead!!

Pat (pumping 11/01)

Do You Yahoo!?