Re: [IP] Upgrading to a newer pump

> > How do feel about having to use the only supplies that are available for
use with the Paradigm?  I am afraid that I might have site problems that I
will not be able to resolve due to the singular choice for supplies.
> Hmmmm.... Minimed has such a variety of infusion sets available, what're
the odds that one of those wouldn't work?  Then again, having been blessed
with very few such problems,  it's possible I'm just not paranoid enough.

I hate to say this, but after 7 years on the pump, I am now on a "pump
vacation" because I have suddenly developed problems with every single type
of infusion set.  I am hoping that we will find a solution but it does make
me extremely wary of the Paradigm simply because the entire universe of
infusion sets is not available on that particular pump.  I hope to be
sticking with my 508, but I'm currently back to injecting (and, of course,