[IP] Re:thanks for all your responses...

I just want to thank everyone who responded to my question about high temps
and how to protect insulin from going bad. So many people emailed me
separately and many answered my question on the IP. I am happy to say I have
found several great solutions and many of you led me to a site with a frio
wallet that I was not aware of. This site and the people who use it really
are a wonderful support and I will try to help other whenever I can! Thanks
to you all!!!!