Re: [IP] Upgrading to a newer pump

> How do feel about having to use the only supplies that are available
> for use with the Paradigm?  I am afraid that I might have site problems
> that I will not be able to resolve due to the singular choice for
> supplies.

Hmmmm.... Minimed has such a variety of infusion sets
available, what're the odds that one of those wouldn't work?
Then again, having been blessed with very few such problems,
it's possible I'm just not paranoid enough.

(note: some paranoia is a Good Thing.)

                          - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+ I++
!M !MM N++
                O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S# RLCT
a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#